[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Here at 522, we work with & conceptualize videos for industries across the board. Each comes with different and new challenges, opportunities, and clients (that’s the best part!).[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”Financial Services” tab_id=”1599494823810-77ebc199-fc9f”][vc_single_image image=”5440″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://www.522productions.com/our-work/#1590084073098-948cf6f7-9271″][vc_column_text]Explaining financial services to your audience can be complicated – and even more difficult to clearly explain the types of solutions you offer to potential clients. We can help!
We know you need an effective way to connect with your viewers and to simply outline your message.
Here are some video types we like to use with our Financial Services clients:
- Overview videos – using a mix of live action and graphics, we’ve helped financial service organization’s describe their company simply and succinctly. Here’s an animated video we created for FinServ to help them share their services via the SalesForce Appexchange.
- Testimonial videos – establishing credibility is important to attract both clients & talent. Try testimonials to give viewers a chance to hear from real-life clients that loved working with you.
- Recruitment videos – you want to attract top-notch talent that knows who you are and wants to work for you because of your company mission, culture and opportunities to grow. Show real employees, real day-to-day, and real initiatives that you want prospective talent to consider when making the decision to apply.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”NonProfit” tab_id=”1599494823836-25f34b58-98b0″][vc_single_image image=”5441″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://www.522productions.com/our-work/#1590083736836-d93a3c48-4d56″][vc_column_text]Nonprofits have some of the most exciting, compelling stories to share with their audiences. Video provides a powerful way to embrace these stories and tell them in a variety of different ways, depending on what channels your audience interact with most and what kinds of content your audience engages with.
- Short-form documentaries – provide a natural medium for sharing emotional stories that resonate with your audience.
- Mission-focused videos – offer an opportunity to energize viewers about the work your organization performs.
- Training videos – provide an excellent way to help your organization get the most impact out of each dollar spent.
- Safety Videos – efficiently convey important information to a global audience.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Technology” tab_id=”1599495899400-4c7346fb-d471″][vc_single_image image=”5442″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://www.522productions.com/our-work/#1590084108217-c3d76cdc-e8b0″][vc_column_text]Technology is important. It remains one of the fastest-moving industries in the world. Technology-based companies need to focus on how they communicate with their audience to ensure their making real, authentic connections and engaging with their viewers.
Hey! We’re good at that.
Videos provide an effective way to describe new technologies, demonstrate complex systems or share technical ideas. Overview videos allow you to showcase the human side of your company, technology and show viewers how your organization, product or service can benefit them. Be genuine in your approach and clear in your organization’s mission – that’s most important to your audience.
Don’t just limit yourself to live action! Animated videos give viewers important explanatory visuals.
Here’s a video we created for Booze Allen Hamilton – Immersive Experience Capability – those graphics, though!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Government” tab_id=”1599496349270-dc8241fc-ecbc”][vc_single_image image=”5443″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://www.522productions.com/our-work/#1590084010364-f2ae2b5c-21e3″][vc_column_text]As a federal employee, you face all sorts of challenges – from budget requirements to training objectives.
Honestly, we love the challenge of finding new and interesting ways to connect with your audience and communicate your key messages.
Over the years, we’ve produced videos that help government agencies do just that:
- Training videos – educate internal or external audiences about changes in complex regulation
- Safety videos – inform employees about the proper procedures and processes within your organization and express your emphasis on staff safety to your prospective clients
- Software demos – easily explain the latest & greatest programs and services available to your clients, both new & returning.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Healthcare” tab_id=”1599496526752-1a386a9b-0ea8″][vc_single_image image=”5445″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://www.522productions.com/our-work/#1590084033657-5aa7e36a-05d0″][vc_column_text]Healthcare constantly evolves, as private sector policies are volatile to legislation and market conditions. Staying on top of that information & sharing that with your viewers can be difficult – this is where video can help!
Video offers you a powerful tool for communicating with not only external parties, but also your internal employees. Training videos enable you to effectively engage your employees to update them on policy and procedural changes. Safety videos quickly circulate important information and allow your employees and audience to easily digest what they’re learning using audio and visuals.
A short brand documentary appeals to viewers on an emotional level, showcasing how your work positively impacts lives and how your staff are dedicated to the cause each and every day. And to attract the talent to move your organization forward, create a recruitment video that reveals the most rewarding elements of your organization’s purpose.
Take a look at a brand anthem we created for American Nurses Association.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Professional services” tab_id=”1599496654668-02046b1f-2c4e”][vc_single_image image=”5444″ img_size=”full” onclick=”custom_link” img_link_target=”_blank” link=”https://www.522productions.com/our-work/#1590083736852-a2347100-24ee”][vc_column_text]Professional Services intersects with most other industries. You need to effectively communicate with a variety of audiences and make sure that each one understands who you are, what your organization provides, and how your work can benefit them. Videos are perfect for that – especially our videos. 🙂
Here are some video types we’ve created for professional services in the past:
- Corporate overview videos – shine a light on what makes your company unique and what separates you from the competition. They motivate potential clients to hire you and they inspire top-notch talent to apply.
- Testimonial videos – offer an excellent way to establish trust in your organization before they pick up the phone.
- Short documentaries – explore an interesting or emotional story behind one of your products or services and can be an extremely effective part of your communications strategy.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Real Estate” tab_id=”1599496828071-dffe0d29-b130″][vc_single_image image=”5446″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]In an already competitive market, it can be hard to differentiate yourself from every other business.
Whether you’re an agent, builder, developer, or architect, we’ve gathered experience over the years vetting video strategies that work in the Real Estate industry. Overview videos offer an excellent way to highlight the benefits of a new community or development – and also offer a unique opportunity to establish a strong first impression. And if you want to establish trust, testimonial videos offer an authentic way to do so with your audience.
Here’s an example of a video we did for Stanley Martin – it’s a fictional testimonial, speaking right to the realtor.