Your mission is bold. Your videos should be too.
Engaging government video should not be an oxymoron
522 Productions is a Washington DC-based government video production company that partners with all government agencies and government service providers to produce innovative video production and communication services.
We get it. Oftentimes creative shops don’t mix well with the nuance of Government contracts. It’s not easy to mix creativity with process and policy. But we’ve helped dozens of Government Agencies elevate their message ever since getting our GSA Schedule in 2010. We’ve produced hundreds of videos for the military, government, and non-government purposes – both as the prime and sub-prime contractors.
We believe that few organizations possess the ability to make an impact the way Federal and State Governments do. That’s an incredible opportunity. It’s why we’ve taken the time to learn the nuances of producing videos for the government – to understand what it takes to film in the most secure buildings or how to guide large numbers of stakeholders through the creative process, so everyone’s voice is considered and heard.
We do this because we see each project as an opportunity. An opportunity to create videos that inform, inspire, and entertain viewers.
Over the past decade, we’ve crafted award-winning stories for NASA, CDC, the Department of Education, the US Army, the Department of State, and the General Services Administration including:
- Brand/Culture Videos
- Mission Videos
- Training Videos
- Recruitment Videos
- Educational Videos
- Social Media Campaign Videos
Interested in working with us? Reach out and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Email us at [email protected] to view our capabilities sheet.
Our Government Videos
- GSA Contract # GS-07F-0644W
- OLD SINS:
- 541-3 & 541-3RC
- 541-4B & 541-4BRZ
- 00CORP – Professional Services (PPS)
- NEW MAS – Multiple Award Schedule- Professional Services and Public Relations
- 512100- Video/Film Production
- 541511- Web Based Marketing
- OLM- Order Level Materials (OLM)
- Self-certified Small Business and Women Owned Small Business
- SAM and eVA Registered and Active
- DUNS: 785150983
- CAGE Code: 4JXT1
- 512100 – Motion Picture and video Production
- 541430 – Graphic Design Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541611- Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541613- Marketing Consulting Services
- 541800- Advertising Agencies
- 541820- Public Relations Agencies
- 541850- Outdoor Advertising
- 541890- Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541910- Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
- 541922- Commercial Photography
- 561920- Convention and Trade Show Organizers