If you’ve spent the time, money, and effort it takes to produce a branded video, you want to make sure it reaches as many viewers as possible – especially now when budgets are uncertain and video is imperative to your overall marketing strategies. A great way to accomplish this goal is through repurposing. Leveraging your existing content in new ways can not only maximize the ROI for those specific content pieces and/or campaigns but it can also push your brand forward as you navigate the new market challenges in 2020.
Double Down on Your Video Content
While we know that budgets remain a top concern for many brands, leveraging video and strategic video marketing campaigns is imperative in 2020 and beyond. Especially during these times where the market is constantly changing and adapting to new challenges in our communities, we need to stay engaged through proven methods of communication that build and maintain trust, help you stay connected to your audiences, and motivate action.
- 60% of marketers will call a vendor after viewing a video
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool
- 52% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support
- 73% of consumers claim that they have been influenced by a brand’s social media presence when making a decision
- 8 out of 10 people have purchased a piece of software or app after watching a brand’s video
- In 2022, 82% of the global internet traffic will come from video streaming and downloads
For more insights on navigating the new market in 2020, check out our webinar series here.
So while we know that video and video marketing will have a tremendous impact on your current campaigns, the overall investment that you make will determine your organization’s success year over year.
Especially now, leveraging your social channels, email campaigns, and ongoing events to stay engaged with your audience is crucial but with a tight(er) budget, it may be difficult to devise a new plan to move forward.
Our advice: Repurpose your branded content.
Especially with videos, you can leverage your content to create new resources, new campaigns, and new exposure for your brand that will lead to new success in 2020.
Looking for tips on repurposing your content? Check out Mine for Gold in Your Existing Content next.